Team work!

Friday, August 12, 2011

sorry. blame obama.

so i spent the summer working for obama in hopes that i can convince him to hire me.

backup plan: show up at a staff meeting and say "um yeah my check didnt get deposited this week, can we do something about that?"

but no it was like starbucks 345-12 and then obama 130-9 or later and then sleep. EXHAUSTING to say the least. but i loved it and really think i might wanna be an organizer. which is what obama was BTW. but i also kicked fucking ass. everyone thinks i am awesome except crazy cat guy and he already hated me. but i got called out to be an example on calls and stuff. cuz im awesome. so that was really cool. and i def got recommended for a job, but no call yet :( i actually had to drunkenly update my resume. i do not suggest that.

so now im trying to get obama or some other dem to hire me bc starbucks is completely and totally awful.

i need to go back to the gym cuz i am now like REALLYF UCKING FAT. so get ready for that.

patrice gimme your japan address and we'll write letters.
also amanda sorry i was really busy getting obama elected which is why i didnt write you :( but you can thank me when you have health insurance.

OH I GET MY HEALTH INSURANCE BACK MNDAY! YEAH MY EVIL EMPLOYER KICKED ME OFF BUT I GET IT BACK SO I CAN GO TO THE DENTIST YUP WOOT WOOT.

ok that is all. love you guys tons and i miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment